5.06.2008

Golden Gate



I've been gone for the past week on vacation. See if you can guess where we went. The last night we were there, Molly and I went to the Marin Headlands to see the Golden Gate Bridge and the city at night. The fog started to roll in just as it got dark. I was able to get the picture off before the entire bridge disappeared. Just a couple of minutes after I took this picture, you couldn't even see the top of the first tower.

Canon 350D (RAW)
30.0 sec at f/13, ISO 100
17mm (17.0-50.0mm f/2.8 Tamron)

Adjustments made in Lightroom:
- Levels, Tone Curve, Clarity
- Only tweaked the settings, no major changes

Adjustments made in Photoshop:
- Noise Ninja, and slight sharpening
- Crop
-
Duplicate background layer using the multiply blend, then lowered the opacity

1 comment:

molly said...

It was worth braving the gusty winds!
Beautiful shot. I still wonder who's job it is to change that light bulb.